Can I Get LASIK Twice?

LASIK surgery has an incredibly high success rate – around 98% of people are happy with their results. For the other 2%, however, they don’t share that experience. As safe and effective as LASIK surgery is, it is not unheard of for people to need a secondary LASIK procedure. You definitely can get LASIK twice… Read More